Sapphire and baguette cut diamond ring in platinum, from about 1960
1 in stock
A friend tells me this ring conjures up caftans and striking eye makeup – she reckons Endora from the 1960s TV sitcom Bewitched would have loved it.
Like the character it is strong – crafted in platinum, it weighs a hefty nine grams – and makes a bold statement.
The rich blue 1.48-carat sapphire is surrounded by 70 diamonds – 10 of them bright white baguettes.
This is a ring very much of its era. It’s finger armour – I don’t see it going to a shy and retiring type!
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX, FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in platinum
• Rectangular step cut mid-blue natural sapphire estimated at 1.48 carats
• 10 baguette cut diamonds estimated to total 0.75 carats, graded set as G-H/VS & SI
• 60 single cut round diamonds estimated to total 0.60 carats, graded set as H-J/SI
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $18,250
• Size approximately 6 or L 1/2, but easily resized free of charge
• Ring face is 11.6mm (just under half an inch) high
• Weight is 9 grams
• In excellent vintage condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique box is not for sale)
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)