Ruby, diamond and gold park bench brooch with twin hearts from the 1950s
1 in stock
Here’s a whimsical brooch for lovers, in 18-carat gold with rubies and diamonds. It’s typical of the light-hearted pins made just after the second world war.
They’re excellent rubies; they really glow and catch the light.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX
• Handmade in 18-carat yellow gold
• Two cabochon rubies, each one surrounded by diamonds
• Approximately 3cm wide, 1.4cm tall
• In excellent vintage condition
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)