Ruby and diamond three-stone ring in 18-carat gold and platinum, from about 1920
1 in stock
Here’s a classic ruby and diamond three-stone ring from the early 20th century.
At the moment I have a good choice of this type of ring in stock. But each one is subtly different.
This one has lovely old mine cut diamonds on either side of the ruby. They are set with split claws, holding them securely in place.
The band is 18-carat yellow gold. I personally usually prefer the warmth of yellow gold with rubies, and the coolness of platinum with sapphires.
But I have plenty of exceptions to both in stock, all of which I love for different reasons.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX, FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in 18-carat yellow gold and platinum
• Round cut 4.75mm natural ruby estimated at 0.33 carats
• Two old mine cut diamonds estimated to total 0.60 carats, graded set as G-H/SI2
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $6,250
• Size approximately 6 1/4 or M, but easily resized free of charge
• Weight is 2.5 grams
• In excellent vintage condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique boxes are not included)
• Note: some of the other rings are for sale separately – please get in touch if you’d like information about any of them
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)