Ruby and diamond three-stone ring hallmarked London 1986
1 in stock
I just love three-stone rings, as you’d easily be able to tell from my listings here. Here’s a very good ruby and diamond example.
The ruby is rich in colour, clear and bright. High-quality brilliant cut diamonds sit on either side of it.
The mount is handcrafted in 18-carat yellow gold and has an 18-carat white gold top setting.
It would make a handsome engagement ring or a lovely vintage dress ring.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX, FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in 18-carat yellow gold and white gold
• Oval mixed cut 6.97 x 4.80 x 3.25mm deep red natural ruby estimated at 1.00 carats
• Two round brilliant cut diamonds estimated to total 0.50 carats, graded set as F-G/VS1
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $8,500
• Size approximately 7 or N 1/2, but easily resized free of charge
• Weight is 2.9 grams
• In excellent vintage condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique boxes are not included)
• Note: some of the other rings are for sale separately (some have sold). Please get in touch if you’d like information about any of them
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)