Retro geometric garnet and gold bracelet from about 1940
1 in stock
Here is a strong Retro bracelet from the 1940s. Deep square pyramid-shaped links with concave sides are each set with a square cut garnet.
This example has been handcrafted in nine-carat gold, so it’s probably English – unlike many in this style, which were made in the US in 14-carat.
I feel this piece could suit a woman who would normally be swamped by the massive scale of most of the jewels from this era.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX, FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in nine-carat yellow gold
• Set with 14 emerald-cut deep red garnets
• Approximately seven inches (18cm) long, 1/2 inch (1.3cm) wide
• Weight is 26.5 grams
• In excellent vintage condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box
• Note: some of the other jewellery is for sale separately (some has sold). Please get in touch if you’d like information about any of it
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)