Retro diamond cocktail ring in 18-carat white gold from about 1940
1 in stock
This striking French ring from the 1940s – just after the Art Deco period ended – is big and bold.
If you like Retro jewellery but don’t wear much yellow gold, this could be a good choice. It’s handcrafted in 18-carat white gold.
The good-quality old brilliant cut diamond at the centre is white and bright, and is estimated to be 80 points. The surrounding diamonds bring the total carat weight to about 1.16.
It’s quite a robust ring, which means it is suitable for everyday wear.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED; FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in 18-carat white gold, with French control marks
• Old European cut diamond at centre estimated at 0.80 carats, graded set as I-J/VS2
• Six smaller old European cut diamonds above and below main stone estimated to total 0.24 carats, graded set as G-H/SI
• 12 old single cut diamonds on shoulders estimated to total 0.12 carats, graded set as G-H/SI
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $12,250
• Size approximately 6 1/2 or M, but easily resized free of charge
• Face of ring is 11.7mm (just under 1/2 inch) tall
• Weight is 6.3 grams
• In excellent vintage condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box
• Note: some of the other jewellery is for sale separately – please get in touch if you’d like information about any of it
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)