Retro aquamarine and diamond cocktail ring, from about 1950
1 in stock
Aquamarine and diamond cocktail rings capture the mood of post-World War Two affluence and leisure.
This beauty from about 1950 features a rich blue stone of just over 10 carats.
Rolled shoulders step down four levels, balancing the rectangular centre with their bold and rounded geometry.
Four old cut diamonds sit on either side of the aquamarine, adding just the right amount of sparkle to create a classic look.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED; FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in 18-carat white gold
• Rectangular step cut mid-deep blue aquamarine measuring 16.04 x 12.05 x 7.51mm estimated at 10.13 carats
• Eight old single cut round diamonds on shoulders estimated to total 0.16 carats, graded set as H/VS-SI
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $16,000
• Size approximately 8 1/4 or Q, but easily resized free of charge
• Weight is 11.7 grams
• In excellent vintage condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (my antique boxes are not for sale)
• Note: some of the other rings are for sale separately – please get in touch if you’d like information about any of them
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns within 14 days if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)