Peridot and baguette diamond cocktail ring in white gold, from about 1950
1 in stock
The stunning peridot starring in this midcentury ring needs little else to showcase its appeal.
The small tapered baguettes on the shoulders strike just the right note with their complementary shape and touch of extra brightness.
The simple design in 18-carat white gold is typical of the post-Art Deco period.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX, FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in 18-carat white gold
• Square step cut peridot measures 8.80 x 8.79 x 6.11mm, estimated at 3.87 carats
• Two tapered baguette diamonds estimated to total 0.40 carats, graded set as G/VS
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $6,500
• Size approximately 8 or P 1/2, but easily resized free of charge
• Weight is 4.8 grams
• In excellent vintage condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique box is not for sale)
• Note: some of the other rings are for sale separately. Please get in touch if you’d like information about any of them
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)