Odeonesque late Art Deco diamond cocktail ring in platinum, circa 1940
1 in stock
Here’s an Odeonesque late Art Deco diamond cocktail ring based on an iconic design from 1934 by Suzanne Belperron.
It was handmade in platinum either just before or just after the Second World War. (No platinum jewellery was made during the war as supplies were commandeered for use in armaments.)
It’s more common to see this style of ring in gold. I love the platinum version.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in platinum
• Set with three larger and 14 smaller old European to semi modern brilliant cut diamonds
• Central diamond estimated at 0.35 carats, graded set as G/SI2
• Two other larger diamonds estimated to total 0.40 carats, graded set as G/VS
• 14 smaller diamonds estimated to total 0.58 carats, graded set as G-H/VS
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $10,500
• Size approximately 6 or L 1/2, but easily resized free of charge
• Face of ring is 16 x 18mm
• Weight is 6.8 grams
• In excellent vintage condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique boxes are not for sale)
• Note: some of the other rings are for sale separately – please get in touch if you’d like information about any of them
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)