Meyle & Mayer silver lilac brooch from the 1920s or 30s, German guilloché enamel
1 in stock
It’s lilac time all year round with this guilloché brooch by the renowned German jewellers Meyle & Mayer. Beautifully enamelled on silver, pinning it on is like wearing a bunch of flowers that will never droop or fade.
It makes a real statement as it’s large and full of subtle variations of colour.
From the 1920s or 30s – it’s stamped 935.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED
• 935 silver with enamel, Meyle & Mayer dragonfly mark
• Approximately 5.86cm high, 3.97cm wide
• Weight is 23.8 grams
• In excellent vintage condition: there are a few superficial scratches but the enamel is perfect
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images.
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)