Meyle & Mayer silver lilac brooch from the 1920s or 30s, German guilloché enamel
1 in stock
It’s lilac time all year round with this guilloché brooch by the renowned German jewellers Meyle & Mayer. Beautifully enamelled on silver, pinning it on is like wearing a bunch of flowers that will never droop or fade.
It makes a real statement as it’s large and full of subtle variations of colour.
From the 1920s or 30s – it’s stamped 935.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
• 935 silver with enamel, Meyle & Mayer dragonfly mark
• Approximately 5.86cm high, 3.97cm wide
• Weight is 23.8 grams
• In excellent vintage condition: there are a few superficial scratches but the enamel is perfect
I’d be very happy to send more information and images.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)