Long antique Victorian anchor-link chain necklace in 18-carat yellow gold
1 in stock
A beautiful solid antique marine-link chain. Handmade in 18-carat gold about 1890, the metal is a rich colour.
This is a long chain that can be doubled or used to hang a locket. It also looks splendid worn on its own.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX
• Handmade in 18-carat yellow gold (tested but unmarked), with a 15-carat clasp
• Approximately 98cm (39 inches) long, link is 3.5mm wide
• Weight 33.8 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Note: the antique turquoise cross and the gold locket are for sale separately. Please get in touch if you’d like to know more
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)