SOLD: Victorian rose gold square locket, circa 1900
Out of stock
This American 10-carat rose gold square locket from about 1900 is simple in design but of a quality you only find in antique, handcrafted examples.
A generous amount of gold was used, so it feels solid in the hand.
The edges are softly rounded and the hinge is concealed – signs of the hours of labour involved in its creation.
Inside, the two photo compartments retain their original frames.
The diamond shape is unusual and appealing. It combines with the flawless, polished finish to deliver a visual impact beyond its size.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED
• Handmade in 10-carat yellow gold
• Approximately 3.1cm (nearly 1 1/4 inches) tall, not including top ring; 2.7cm (just over 1 inch) wide
• Weight is 8.1 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (my antique boxes are not for sale)
• Note: the antique gold guard chain is for sale separately – please get in touch if you’d like information about it
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
I offer free worldwide express shipping, tracked and insured. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Direct bank transfer (Australian customers only)
Returns & Exchanges
I accept returns within 14 days if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
Please contact me immediately if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)