Late Art Deco sapphire and diamond three-stone ring, from about 1945
1 in stock
I love square-cut stones. This late Art Deco ring features a lovely unheated blue sapphire in a fine millegrain bezel setting. Two bright diamonds sit on either side.
The body is handcrafted, with decorative pierced sides. It demonstrates its age by being a little sturdier and higher when viewed from the side than its counterparts from 20 years earlier.
As the mount is made from 18-carat yellow gold and platinum it would complement other jewellery in either metal – and silver, too.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED; FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in 18-carat yellow gold and platinum
• Deep blue natural squarish unheated sapphire estimated at 0.53 carats
• Two round brilliant cut diamonds estimated to total 0.20 carats, graded set as H-I/SI to piqué 1
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $4,950
• Size approximately 7 or N 1/2, but easily resized free of charge
• Weight is 3.2 grams
• In excellent vintage condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (my antique boxes are not for sale)
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns within 14 days if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)