ON HOLD: Late Art Deco diamond bracelet in platinum, 6 3/4 inches, from about 1940
1 in stock
Please don’t buy this bracelet as it’s now on hold!
“Would I wear it myself?” is the acid test I often use when buying.
And I would happily wear this appealing bracelet from the 1940s, though it has more carats than I’m normally comfortable with.
This is partly because the lovely old cut diamonds don’t brashly shout their presence, partly because the design is pretty but not fussy, and partly because the platinum mount feels satisfyingly substantial on the wrist.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING WITH FEDEX, TRACKED AND INSURED
• Handmade in platinum, with 18-carat white gold in the clasp
• 11 old European cut and early round brilliant cut diamonds estimated to total 1.65 carats, graded set as H-J/VS-piqué
• 11 old European cut and early round brilliant cut diamonds estimated to total 1.10 carats, graded set as H-J/VS-piqué
• 44 smaller diamonds estimated to total 1.10 carats, graded set as H-J/SI
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $24,000
• Approximately 6 3/4 inches (17.1cm) long, 9.2mm (just over 1/3 inch) wide
• Weight is 20.9 grams
• In excellent vintage condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box
• Note: the antique diamond necklace is for sale separately – please get in touch if you’d like information about it
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)