Late Art Deco diamond and sapphire ring in 18-carat white gold from about 1940
1 in stock
The geometric lines of Art Deco jewellery are epitomised here in this ring from about 1940.
It’s handcrafted in 18-carat white gold with a platinum top setting.
Two bands of square cut sapphires adjoining the central diamonds arch over the lower stepped diamond section.
The side view reveals rectangular and round hand piercing in a fine but robust mount, suitable for careful everyday wear.
The millegrain setting is still crisp and appealing too.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED; FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in 18-carat white gold and platinum
• Two early model round brilliant cut diamonds in the centre estimated to total 0.30 carats, graded set as K-L/VS-SI
• Six natural dark blue baguette cut sapphires estimated to total 0.48 carats
• Eight old single cut round diamonds on shoulders estimated to total 0.12 carats, graded set as H-J/VS
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $6,000
• Size approximately 5 3/4 or L, but easily resized free of charge
• Weight is 3.4 grams
• In excellent vintage condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique boxes are not for sale)
• Note: some of the other antique, Art Deco and vintage rings are for sale separately – please get in touch if you’d like information about any of them
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)