SOLD: Sterling silver pendant with Essex crystal horse and horseshoes, circa 1920
Out of stock
Here’s a fun Essex crystal and sterling silver large pendant/fob from about 1920. It’s a great piece for all you horse lovers!
The reverse crystal intaglio is well carved and coloured, and it’s not oxidised. While it’s not as fine as Victorian examples, the price reflects this.
I love the large size – it’s nearly two inches high – and the equestrian motifs arranged around the centrepiece.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED
• Handmade in sterling silver and rock crystal
• Approximately 4.7cm (more than 1 3/4 inches) long, 3.8cm (1 1/2 inches) wide
• Weight is 16.6 grams
• In excellent vintage condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box
• Note: the niello chain and antique collar have sold but I have other chains in stock – please get in touch if you’d like information about them
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images.
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
I offer free worldwide express shipping, tracked and insured. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Direct bank transfer (Australian customers only)
Returns & Exchanges
I accept returns within 14 days if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
Please contact me immediately if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)