Geometric lapis lazuli collar necklace from about 1960
1 in stock
Egyptian and Art Deco influences converge in this striking and well-made lapis lazuli collar.
Using 950 silver, it was made in Mexico in about 1960. It’s a particularly nice example of its type.
And it’s reversible, as it could be worn with the silver side facing up.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED
• Handmade in 950 silver – 95% pure silver as opposed to sterling silver’s 92.5%
• Set with 53 rich blue lapis lazuli stones
• Approximately 15 inches long
• Weight is 53.4 grams
• In excellent vintage condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)