Edwardian/Art Deco sapphire and diamond ring from about 1920
1 in stock
- Here’s ring typical of the 1920s, with both Edwardian and Art Deco influences.
Finely made and low on the finger, its pretty trifurcated shoulders and delicate scalloped border look Edwardian.
But the square-cut vividly blue sapphires sandwiched between the white diamonds have the simple geometry and colour contrast of the Deco period.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED; FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in 18-carat yellow gold, marked as such
• Stones set in 18-carat white gold
• Five colour-matched square-cut natural blue sapphires total approximately 0.80 carats
• 26 early round single-cut diamonds total approximately 0.26 carats, graded set as H/SI
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $5,750
• Size approximately 6 3/4 or N, but easily resized free of charge
• Weight is 3.88 grams
• In excellent vintage condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box
• Note: some of the other rings are for sale separately (some have sold) – please get in touch if you’d like information about any of them
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)