This impressive nine-carat gold antique trombone-link watch chain is unusually long and heavy, weighing 67 grams, and measuring 21 3/4 inches, or 55.5cm.
The colour is a rich yellow and each link is stamped 9ct.
Made about 1910, it’s in lovely condition.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED
• Handmade in nine-carat yellow gold
• Approximately 21 3/4 inches (55.5cm) long, link is 7.2mm (almost 1/3 inch) wide
• Weight is 67.1 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box
• Note: some of the other jewellery is for sale separately (some has sold) – please get in touch if you’d like information about any of it
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.