SOLD: Edwardian five-stone diamond carved half hoop ring, hallmarked London 1919
Out of stock
I’m a huge fan of antique carved half hoop rings. They’re ornate and rich but not fussy.
A solid gold mount has its sides literally carved into with a graver by a craftsman who could have spent his whole career doing this one specialised type of work.
It became a hugely popular style in England at the end of the 19th century and remained so well into the 20th. Rings were crafted with countless combinations of gemstones.
This lovely example would make a perfect stacking ring. It’s fully hallmarked for London 1919 and comes with an insurance valuation from GSL, Sydney’s most respected gem lab.
It’s also extremely well priced. I’m selling at about half the normal retail value.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX, FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in 18-carat yellow gold, with hallmarks for London 1919
• Five graduated old round cut diamonds estimated to total 0.30 carats, graded set as H-I/VS & SI
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $3,250
• Size approximately 7 1/4 or O, but easily resized free of charge
• Ring face is 15mm (0.59 inches) from diamond to diamond, by 3.9mm (0.15 inches)
• Weight is 2.6 grams
• In excellent antique condition
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I offer free worldwide express shipping, tracked and insured. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Direct bank transfer (Australian customers only)
Returns & Exchanges
I accept returns within 14 days if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
Please contact me immediately if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)