Edwardian diamond square cluster ring, from about 1915
1 in stock
This pretty Edwardian handmade platinum ring packs a lot of punch despite its petite size.
Good quality diamonds are part of the reason. The closely set stones also contribute.
A deep old mine cut diamond estimated at 25 points sits in a square setting of 12 old round brilliant cuts totalling 30 points.
The slightly dished setting is a charming, unusual detail. Finely pierced sides add lightness to the design.
Sitting low on the hand, typical of early 20th century rings, this is robust enough to be worn every day with reasonable care despite its delicate appearance.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED; FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in platinum
• Old mine cut diamond at centre estimated at 0.25 carats, graded set as H/VS1
• 12 early round brilliant cut diamonds around main stone estimated to total 0.30 carats, graded set as H/SI-piqué
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $7,150
• Size approximately 5 3/4 or L, but easily resized free of charge
• Weight is 2.6 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (my antique boxes are not for sale)
• Note: the other rings are for sale separately – please get in touch if you’d like information about any of them
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns within 14 days if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)