Early Victorian amethyst cross pendant in gold, circa 1850
1 in stock
An amethyst and gold cross from about 1850.
The open setting puts this firmly in the Victorian era, despite the form and stone setting edge appearing Georgian.
The old-cut stones are lively and vibrant.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX
• Handmade in nine-carat yellow gold
• Nine amethysts: four ovals and four pears circle a round centre stone
• Approximately 3.5cm high (not including top ring), 3.1cm wide
• In excellent antique condition
• Note: some of the other jewellery is for sale separately. Please get in touch if you’d like to know more about any of it
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)