Diamond engagement ring with brilliant cut diamond and tapered baguettes
1 in stock
This diamond ring is small but packs a powerful punch. Its proportions are extremely pleasing.
The central round brilliant diamond has a tapered baguette on each side; they blend into the surrounding band.
The diamonds are of lovely quality, graded as F-G colour and VS clarity by my very conservative diamond grader.
Though the setting is classic – late Art Deco in inspiration – this ring is not very old. It’s in my stock because it’s very good quality, in unworn condition, and far less expensive than an equivalent new or genuine Art Deco example.
Though quite solid in construction, and therefore suitable for daily wear, it looks elegant and light from the side because of the cut-out under rail. It suits every finger I’ve seen it on.
It would make a very pretty engagement ring.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED; FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Made in 18-carat white gold, hallmarked London 2003
• Round brilliant cut diamond estimated to weigh 0.34 carats, graded set as F-G/VS2
• Two tapered baguette cut diamonds estimated to total 0.10 carats, graded set as F-G/VS
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $4,850
• Size approximately 6 1/2 or M 1/2, but easily resized free of charge
• Weight is 2.9 grams
• In excellent vintage condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique boxes are not for sale)
• Note: the other diamond ring is for sale separately –please get in touch if you’d like information about it
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)