Collection of 11 hair rings from the 19th century, with gold and natural pearls, in antique box
1 in stock
Here is a collection of 19th century mourning rings made from woven hair.
All 11 have yellow or rose gold centre plaques – some plain, some with initials, one with clasped hands, one with a heart, and one with a tiny cluster of seed pearls.
There is minor fraying on a few, but overall they are in excellent condition – please examine the video below.
These are for sale as a whole collection. They came in the lovely old ring box shown, which is included in the price.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED
• Handmade in woven hair, each with a yellow gold or rose gold shield or adornment
• One ring is set with 11 natural pearls
• They range in size, as shown on the mandrel
• In very good antique condition: some of the bands have frayed (see photos)
• Will come in the antique ring box shown
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)