The 1920s and 1930s were such a glamorous time – for the few. Black-and-white Hollywood movies showcased the dreams of a generation.
These elegant onyx and diamond cuff links epitomise the times. The millegrain platinum setting around the early brilliant cut diamonds puts this classic design in the 1920s though, not surprisingly, it was a long-lived look. Variations on the theme were still being made in the 1940s.
Though the links themselves have no maker’s mark, this pair come in their box from the London jeweller Mappin & Webb.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX
• Handmade in 18-carat yellow gold with platinum settings
• Each of the four onyx discs is set with a brilliant cut diamond
• Each onyx is approximately 13mm (1/2 inch) wide
• Weight is 5 grams
• In excellent vintage condition
• Will come in the vintage Mappin & Webb box shown
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.