Bloodstone signet ring in 18-carat gold, hallmarked Birmingham 1886
1 in stock
The scrolled shoulders and edges on this antique 18-carat gold bloodstone signet add distinction to a classic design.
Fully hallmarked for Birmingham 1886, the gold setting is satisfyingly thick and substantial.
The deep carving indents around the edges of the stone bringing texture to the heavy gold surround.
It is difficult to find good antique rings that are suitable for men, so I was very pleased to find this fine example in great condition.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED
• Handmade in 18-carat yellow gold
• Set with a bloodstone
• Size approximately 8 1/4 or Q, but could be resized
• Face of ring is 16mm (nearly 3/4 inch)
• Weight is 8.5 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (my antique boxes are not for sale)
• Note: the other antique gold ring is for sale separately – please get in touch if you’d like information about it
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns within 14 days if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)