Art Deco two-carat diamond eternity band in platinum from about 1920
1 in stock
Here’s a good example of an early eternity ring from the 1920s.
Handcrafted in platinum, it has an estimated two carats of white, well-matched old cut brilliant diamonds.
It’s solid and robust in construction, but not thick and heavy looking like more recent versions.
Fine millegraining around the edges is a lovely detail.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED
• Handmade in platinum
• 20 old round brilliant cut diamonds all the way around estimated to total 2.00 carats, graded set as H-I/SI-piqué
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $8,250
• Approximately 6 1/2 or M 1/2 – this is a ring that cannot be resized
• 4.1mm wide
• Weight is 4.2 grams
• In excellent vintage condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique boxes are not for sale)
• Note: the antique gold guard chain has sold but I have others available – please get in touch if you’d like information about them
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)