SOLD: Art Deco three-stone diamond ring, circa 1930
Out of stock
I sell a lot of three-stone diamond rings. They make such great engagement rings.
The same quality in a single diamond would cost much more than it does in three smaller stones that add up to the same total carat weight.
The spread of the three stones is also wider than a solitaire – this is terrific for larger hands. The straight-line setting also lends itself to being worn against a wedding band.
This classic platinum example has a larger central stone than the outer ones – it’s twice their size. This is accepted as the optimum ratio in a three-stone ring.
It features three lovely, clear, white and lively old-cut diamonds in a fine handcrafted platinum setting from about 1930.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX, FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in platinum
• Old European brilliant cut diamond at centre estimated at 0.35 carats, graded set as G-H/SI2
• Two outer old round cut diamonds estimated to total 0.34 carats, graded set as G-H/VS2
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $5,750
• Size approximately 6 3/4 or N, but easily resized free of charge
• Weight is 2.8 grams
• In excellent vintage condition
• Note: the antique boxes are not included
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I offer free worldwide express shipping, tracked and insured. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Direct bank transfer (Australian customers only)
Returns & Exchanges
I accept returns within 14 days if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
Please contact me immediately if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)