Art Deco square-set diamond solitaire ring in platinum, from about 1930
1 in stock
The round old European cut of this Art Deco diamond solitaire shines out of its square setting.
This was a popular shape during the 1930s and 40s. It bestows the sleekness of the time without losing the liveliness of the brilliant cut.
Shoulder diamonds complete the geometric look of the period, while giving balance to the design.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED; FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in platinum
• Centre stone estimated as 0.40 carats, graded set as G-H/SI1
• Six single-cut round diamonds estimated as 0.06 carats total, graded set as H/SI1 & pique
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $6,000
• Size approximately 7 or N 1/2, but easily resized free of charge
• In very good vintage condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)