Art Deco sapphire, diamond and natural pearl ring in platinum, from about 1925
1 in stock
This is a fine example of my early Art Deco diamond and gemstone rings.
Here the sapphires have been specially cut to fit the flared shape. In the centre is a natural bouton pearl – flat to match the ring’s low profile.
Mine cut diamonds are combined with the sapphires in an appealing curved chevron design.
The ring is handmade in platinum, millegrained, and has a delightful under rail. It’s is a pleasure to look at from any angle.
From the mid to late 1920s, it’s probably English. It has been beautifully and thoughtfully designed and crafted.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX, FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in platinum
• Round natural bouton pearl measures 6.5mm by 3.8mm
• 10 specially cut matched sapphires estimated to total 0.82 carats
• 10 old mine cut diamonds and six round cut diamonds estimated to total 0.36 carats, graded set as H/SI
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $12,500
• Size approximately 6 1/2 or M 1/2, but easily resized free of charge
• Face of ring is 2cm (just over 3/4 of an inch) long
• Weight is 4 grams
• In excellent vintage condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique boxes are not included)
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)