SOLD: Art Deco sapphire and diamond ring, circa 1920
Out of stock
Here we have a very pretty early Art Deco unheated sapphire and diamond ring.
The handcrafted 18-carat gold setting is solidly made yet delicate in appearance.
It sits low on the finger, and the small diamonds are pavé set, secure in the platinum top – making this more robust than some similar looking rings from this era.
The design is geometric but still retains the soft rounded outlines of the Edwardian period.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED; FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in 18-carat yellow gold and platinum
• Lozenge cut natural untreated blue sapphire estimated at 0.20 carats
• Eight old single cut round diamonds estimated to total 0.14 carats, graded set as H-J/VS & SI
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $3,250
• Size approximately 5 3/4 or L, but easily resized free of charge
• Weight is 2.4 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique boxes are not for sale)
• Note: the other antique and vintage rings are for sale separately – please get in touch if you’d like information about any of them
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
I offer free worldwide express shipping, tracked and insured. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Direct bank transfer (Australian customers only)
Returns & Exchanges
I accept returns within 14 days if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
Please contact me immediately if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)