Art Deco ruby and diamond ring in 18-carat white gold and platinum, circa 1930
1 in stock
Thinking pink as I list this appealing Art Deco ruby and diamond ring, handcrafted in 18-carat white gold and platinum.
The Burmese stone is estimated at one carat and shows no evidence of heat treatment.
It’s framed by baguette and early round brilliant cut diamonds that together are estimated to total 0.20 carats.
Now a 5 3/4 or L, this circa 1930 jewel could easily be resized – a free service I offer for all my rings.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX, FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in 18-carat white gold and platinum
• Pinkish red natural Burmese ruby (no evidence of heat treatment) estimated at 1.00 carat
• Two baguette diamonds estimated at 0.14 carats and two early round brilliant cut diamonds estimated at 0.06 carats, all graded set as G/VS
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $7,500
• Size approximately 5 3/4 or L, but easily resized free of charge
• Weight is 3 grams
• In excellent vintage condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique boxes are not included)
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)