Art Deco onyx, diamond and platinum brooch, circa 1925
1 in stock
Meticulous workmanship is evident in every aspect of this 1920s Art Deco onyx, diamond and platinum brooch.
From the extraordinary shaped and curved graduated stones through to the mounting and setting, this is a superb example of craftsmanship.
I can see this pin complementing diverse jewels including niello, jet and cut steel pieces, as well – of course – as making a wonderful statement all on its own.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX
• Handmade in platinum
• Specially cut onyx stones are channel set
• 64 single-cut, bead-set diamonds estimated to total 0.80 carats, graded set as H/SI
• Pin and clasp in good working order
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $11,750
• Brooch is approximately 2.69cm (1.06 inches) in diameter
• Weight is 8.5 grams
• In excellent vintage condition
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)