Art Deco onyx and diamond ring in platinum and 18-carat white gold, circa 1925
1 in stock
I love the design of this onyx and diamond ring from the 1920s, when black and white were the height of fashion. The top and bottom halves are reverse mirror images.
It’s early Art Deco, so there’s a fineness and delicacy to the platinum structure reminiscent of the preceding Edwardian age.
It conjures up that time when women aspired to be smart for the first time – rather than just pretty.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING WITH FEDEX, TRACKED AND INSURED; FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in platinum and 18-carat white gold
• Early round brilliant cut diamond at centre estimated to total 0.10 carats, graded set as G-H/SI
• Six channel-set carré cut diamonds estimated to total 0.45 carats, graded set as F-G/VS
• 32 round brilliant cut, early round brilliant cut and single cut diamonds on plaque and shoulders estimated to total 0.56 carats, graded set as G-H/VS & SI
• Four rectangular onyx pieces range on size from 6.3mm to 7.2mm x 1.5mm
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $17,500
• Size approximately 6 3/4 or N, but easily resized free of charge
• Plaque is approximately 1.7cm long
• Weight is 3.5 grams
• In excellent vintage condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique boxes are not for sale)
• Note: some of the other jewellery is for sale separately (some has sold) – please get in touch if you’d like information about any of it
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns within 14 days if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)