Art Deco onyx and diamond ring in 18-carat white gold, from the 1920s
1 in stock
Black and white jewellery was at the height of popularity in the 1920s.
This onyx and old cut diamond plaque ring is a pleasing variation on the popular style usually seen with a single centre-set diamond.
Handcrafted in 18-carat white gold, it sits low on the hand in a fine but robust low setting with pretty fleur-de-lys shoulders.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX, FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in 18-carat white gold
• Three old round cut diamonds estimated to total 0.27 carats, graded set as H-J/SI
• Onyx measures 15.3 x 10.8mm
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $4,000
• Size approximately 7 1/4 or O, but easily resized free of charge
• Weight is 4.5 grams
• In excellent vintage condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique boxes are not for sale)
• Note: the other rings are for sale separately. Please get in touch if you’d like information about any of them
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)