Art Deco emerald and diamond ring from the 1920s
1 in stock
An Art Deco Colombian emerald beauty. Handmade in platinum about 1920-30.
A glorious central stone in a cluster of bright, white diamonds is one of my favourite ring settings. In this case, the ring stars one of my lovely emeralds.
(If you like this style I have lots of other halo rings in stock with different coloured stones … )
Please note that this ring is a bit of a chameleon: the green changes with the light.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX, FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in platinum
• Vivid deep green natural Colombian emerald estimated at 1.82 carats
• 14 old mine cut and old European cut diamonds totalling an estimated 1.12 carats, graded set as G-I/VS-SI
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $21,000
• Size approximately 6 3/4 or N, but easily resized free of charge
• Ring face approximately 15.4mm (0.6 inches) long, 13.46mm (0.53 inches) wide
• Weight is 4.2 grams
• In excellent vintage condition
• Note: the antique box is not included
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)