Art Deco diamond solitaire ring in platinum, with old European brilliant cut
1 in stock
It gets harder each year to find good-quality Art Deco diamond engagement or dress rings. Over time pieces get lost, destroyed, remodelled or simply wear out.
So I am happy to offer this fine example. It features a beautiful old cut diamond of 1.35 carats.
The domed setting is finely hand-pierced and set with tiny diamonds that highlight the design.
Lovely from all angles, it offers a lightness of touch rarely seen in the jewels of today.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX, FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in platinum
• Old European brilliant cut diamond estimated at 1.35 carats, graded set as I-J/SI1
• 20 round brilliant cut diamonds estimated to total 0.20 carats, graded set as H/SI
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $23,250
• Size approximately 5 3/4 or L, but easily resized free of charge
• Height of the ring’s face is 9.7mm
• Weight is 5.4 grams
• In excellent vintage condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique box is not included)
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)