Art Deco diamond ring in platinum, from about 1940
1 in stock
This handsome diamond ring handcrafted in platinum is unmistakably a product of the Art Deco period, with its straight geometric lines, symmetry and finely worked structural under-rail.
The central diamond is a modern brilliant; the smaller ones are early modern brilliants. They’re lovely white and bright stones that total just over one and a half carats.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX, FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in platinum
• Round brilliant cut diamond at centre estimated to be 0.56 carats, graded set as G/VS2
• 24 surrounding early round brilliant cut diamonds estimated to total 0.96 carats, graded set as G-H/VS
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $14,750
• Size approximately 6 or L 1/2, but easily resized free of charge
• Weight is 3.7 grams
• In excellent vintage condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique boxes are not included)
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)