Art Deco diamond ring in platinum, from about 1940
1 in stock
Here’s a late Art Deco platinum ring. It would be lovely as a dress ring or as an alternative engagement ring.
It has a slight bombé shape, often seen in these 1940s rings. It sits low on the finger though, making everyday wear easy.
The east-west orientation gives it a contemporary feel.
The diamonds are great quality, too. My very conservative valuer has graded them as G colour and VS clarity.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX, FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in platinum
• Central round brilliant cut diamond estimated as 0.28 carats, graded set as G/VS1
• Two smaller round brilliant cut diamonds estimated to total 0.08 carats, graded set as G/VS
• 12 single cut diamonds estimated to total 0.12 carats, graded set as G/VS
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $5,850
• Size approximately 7 1/4 or O, but easily resized free of charge
• Weight is 3.4 grams
• In excellent vintage condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique boxes are not included)
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)