Art Deco diamond ring in platinum from about 1940
1 in stock
Here’s a diamond ring from the later part of the Art Deco period – about 1940.
The major diamond is a good-quality old brilliant cut with an estimated weight of one carat.
Finely handcrafted in platinum, the ring sits low on the finger. The design incorporates geometric spaces, giving a pleasing open appearance overall.
The platinum face is also lightly engraved with leaves and flowers, adding a charming touch.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX, FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in platinum
• Old European cut diamond at centre estimated at 1.00 carats, graded set as I-J/SI2
• Six round brilliant cut diamonds estimated to total 0.30 carats, graded set as H-I/VS & SI
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $15,000
• Size approximately 5 1/2 or K 1/2, but easily resized free of charge
• Ring face is 14.6mm tall
• Weight is 3.8 grams
• In excellent vintage condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique boxes are not included)
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)