Art Deco diamond ring in platinum from about 1930
1 in stock
Here’s a fine example of an Art Deco cluster ring.
The round early modern cut centre diamond has been placed in a square setting, further framed by a square of small single cut diamonds.
The main stone has been graded in the setting as F-G colour and VS1 clarity. It sits low on the finger, a feature of early 20th century rings.
This gives it a quiet elegance, as well as being practical – protecting the setting from knocks and bumps.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED; FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in platinum
• Early modern round brilliant cut diamond at centre estimated at 0.50 carats, graded set as F-G/VS1
• 12 old single cut round diamonds over gallery estimated to total 0.12 carats, graded set as H/SI
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $10,500
• Size approximately 7 3/4 or P, but easily resized free of charge
• Face of ring is 10.8mm
• Weight is 3.9 grams
• In excellent vintage condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique boxes are not included)
• Note: the other ring has sold but I have more available – please get in touch if you’d like information about them
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)