Art Deco diamond ring in platinum, from about 1930
1 in stock
Here’s a classic Art Deco ring. Three larger old cut diamonds are accented with smaller stones in a strong geometric setting.
It’s all straight lines except for the base, which curves around the finger.
Handmade in platinum, and millegrain set, this is fine but sturdy enough for careful everyday wear.
I love rings like these, instantly recognisable from their era but not in a design you come across very often. It’s from the 1930s and is probably English.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED; FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in platinum
• Old European cut diamond at centre estimated at 0.16 carats, graded set as L-M/VS
• Two early round brilliant cut diamonds around central stone estimated to total 0.26 carats, graded set as G-H/VS
• 16 old single cut round diamonds estimated to total 0.32 carats, graded set as G-H/VS & SI
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $6,500
• Size approximately 5 1/2 or K 1/2, but easily resized free of charge
• Face of ring is 9.2mm tall
• Weight is 4 grams
• In excellent vintage condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique boxes are not for sale)
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)