Art Deco diamond ring in 18-carat gold and platinum, from about 1925
1 in stock
Here’s a delicate diamond ring from the 1920s. It combines Art Deco and Edwardian elements, like so much jewellery of the period.
Fashions in jewellery evolved relatively slowly in the early part of the 20th century. In this ring we see an Art Deco design but the the gold mount with platinum top is inherited from the Edwardian period.
Later Art Deco rings became heavier – the fineness of this one puts it in the earlier part of the movement.
The setting is flat and low, adding to this pretty ring’s appeal.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX, FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in 18-carat yellow gold and platinum
• Three larger old round cut and single cut chenier-set diamonds estimated to total 0.18 carats, graded set as H/SI
• Six single cut round scallop-set diamonds estimated to total 0.12 carats, graded set as H/SI
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $3,750
• Size approximately 6 3/4 or N, but easily resized free of charge
• Weight is 1.8 grams
• In excellent vintage condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique boxes are not included)
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)