SOLD: Art Deco diamond ring with large centre stone, circa 1925
Out of stock
Here we have a fine example of an Art Deco ring.
The large, good-quality old brilliant cut diamond at the centre has a typical Art Deco geometric surround.
The setting is finely hand-pierced in platinum – its millegrain detailing is an indication that it was handmade in the 1920s rather than the 1930s.
This is a quality ring.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX, FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in platinum
• Old European cut diamond at centre estimated to be 0.96 carats, graded set as H-I/VS2
• Four single cut diamonds at corners estimated to total 0.10 carats, graded set as G-H/VS & SI
• 14 smaller single cut diamonds on face of ring and on shoulders estimated to total 0.21 carats, graded set as G-H/VS & SI
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $15,000
• Size approximately 5 3/4 or L, but easily resized free of charge
• Face of ring is 13.7mm tall
• Weight is 4 grams
• In excellent vintage condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique boxes are not for sale)
• Note: some of the other vintage and antique diamond rings are available for sale separately (some have sold) – please get in touch if you’d like information about any of them
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I offer free worldwide express shipping, tracked and insured. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Direct bank transfer (Australian customers only)
Returns & Exchanges
I accept returns within 14 days if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
Please contact me immediately if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)