Art Deco diamond platinum ring with large centre stone, from about 1925
1 in stock
Here we have a fine example of an Art Deco ring.
The large, good-quality old brilliant cut diamond at the centre has a typical Art Deco geometric surround.
The setting is finely hand-pierced in platinum – its millegrain detailing is an indication that it was handmade in the 1920s rather than the 1930s.
This is a quality ring.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX, FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in platinum
• Old European cut diamond at centre estimated to be 0.96 carats, graded set as H-I/VS2
• Four single cut diamonds at corners estimated to total 0.10 carats, graded set as G-H/VS & SI
• 14 smaller single cut diamonds on face of ring and on shoulders estimated to total 0.21 carats, graded set as G-H/VS & SI
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $15,000
• Size approximately 5 3/4 or L, but easily resized free of charge
• Face of ring is 13.7mm tall
• Weight is 4 grams
• In excellent vintage condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique boxes are not for sale)
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)