Art Deco diamond plaque ring in 18-carat gold and platinum, from about 1920
1 in stock
Here’s an attractive early 20th century rectangular diamond plaque ring. The main body is 18-carat yellow gold and it has a platinum top setting.
It is more solid in construction than many similar types of rings from the Edwardian and Art Deco times, yet it’s not heavy looking.
The white, bright single cut diamonds are pavé-set as closely together as possible, giving an appearance that dazzles beyond their modest weight.
A further three diamonds on each shoulder balance the design in a pleasing way.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX, FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in 18-carat yellow gold with a platinum top setting
• 12 single cut diamonds set in four rows estimated to total 0.30 carats, graded set as G-H/VS & SI
• Four single cut diamonds set in shoulders estimated to total 0.06 carats, graded set as G-H/VS & SI
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $3,550
• Size approximately 7 1/2 or O 1/2, but easily resized free of charge
• Face of ring is 1cm tall
• Weight is 3.3 grams
• In excellent vintage condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique boxes are not for sale)
• Note: some of the other rings are for sale separately (some have sold). Please get in touch if you’d like information about any of them
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)