Here’s a pair of elegant rock crystal, diamond and onyx cufflinks from the 1920s.
Black and white was a favourite twenties jewellery combination. These are early Art Deco, but with the fineness seen in Edwardian pieces.
The rock crystal has a matte finish, giving it a pleasing opacity. Without this, the back settings – fashioned in 18-carat gold – would be visible too.
The top setting is platinum and the gold is not seen, so the links’ appearance is all black and white.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED
• Handmade in platinum and 18-carat yellow gold
• Links are rock crystal, set with onyx and diamonds
• Each face is approximately 1/2 an inch (1.2cm) in diameter
• Weight is 6.2 grams
• In excellent vintage condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique box is not included)
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.