Art Deco diamond eternity ring in platinum, from about 1930
1 in stock
Here’s a fine diamond platinum eternity ring from the 1930s. This one is a size Q, or 8 1/4.
Rings with gemstones set continuously around the band are not easily resized. So, if your fingers are a little bigger than usual, this one might just be your Cinderella slipper.
(It worth noting here that it was a good deal too large for the customer who very kindly modelled it for me in these photographs. If you look carefully you can see that she is using her other fingers to hold it on!)
Modern eternity rings use a lot more metal than vintage ones like this. In my opinion their sides are usually too thick to be worn comfortably between the fingers.
This more delicate Art Deco example sits flatly – and pleasingly so.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX
• Handmade in platinum
• 23 single cut round diamonds estimated to total 0.69 carats, graded set as G-H/VS
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $3,150
• Size approximately 8 1/4 or Q – this ring cannot be resized
• Band is 2.7mm wide
• Weight is 3.2 grams
• In excellent vintage condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique boxes are not included)
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)