SOLD: Art Deco diamond engagement ring, circa 1930
Out of stock
This is the epitome of an Art Deco engagement ring. Geometric and structured, its simplicity makes it as appealing now as when it was made around the 1930s.
The lovely early brilliant cut in the centre adds to the appeal. I love transitional cut diamonds. They combine improved reflection compared with old brilliant cuts while retaining more refraction than modern brilliants. An independent valuer has graded this one as G in colour.
I’m just back from a trip to London where I was struck by how few genuine Art Deco diamond engagement rings were available. I did see a lot of new mounts holding old stones.
But this beauty is everything it should be – as are all my Art Deco jewels.
(Note: the other Art Deco rings pictured are for sale separately. Please send a message if you’d like information about any of them.)
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX, FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in platinum
• Early modern round brilliant cut diamond at centre estimated at 0.45 carats, graded set as G/SI
• 16 round single cut diamonds on shoulders estimated to total 0.16 carats, graded set as G-H/SI
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $5,750
• Size approximately 6 1/4 or M, but easily resized free of charge
• Weight is 3.6 grams
• In excellent vintage condition
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I offer free worldwide express shipping, tracked and insured. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Direct bank transfer (Australian customers only)
Returns & Exchanges
I accept returns within 14 days if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
Please contact me immediately if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)