SOLD: Art Deco diamond engagement ring, circa 1930
Out of stock
Here we have quintessential Art Deco design in this lovely solitaire diamond ring from the 1930s.
The centre stone is just over a carat and has a transitional (semi-modern) brilliant cut.
The well-crafted platinum mount is set with diamonds in a classic variation of the geometry and straight lines that epitomised the time.
This would make a beautiful vintage engagement ring as it would sit well against a wedding band. The setting is low too, making it practical for everyday wear.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX, FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in platinum
• Semi modern round brilliant cut diamond estimated to total 1.04 carats, graded set as H-I/SI1
• 10 round single cut diamonds on shoulders estimated to total 0.15 carats, graded set as H/VS-S1
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $21,000
• Size approximately 5 3/4 or L, but easily resized free of charge
• Face of ring is 6.8mm tall
• Weight is 3.2 grams
• In very good condition: there is slight wear in the sides but it is still robust enough to be worn every day as an engagement ring
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique boxes are not for sale)
• Note: some of the other antique and vintage diamond rings are for sale separately (some have sold) – please get in touch if you’d like information about any of them
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I offer free worldwide express shipping, tracked and insured. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Direct bank transfer (Australian customers only)
Returns & Exchanges
I accept returns within 14 days if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
Please contact me immediately if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)