Art Deco diamond engagement ring in 18-carat white gold from the 1920s
1 in stock
An elegant handcrafted Art Deco engagement ring. It was made in the 1920s using 18-carat white gold.
It’s set with an early modern brilliant cut diamond of 0.35 carats, with 10 single-cut diamonds in the band adding an extra 0.15 carats of sparkle.
I love these transitional-cut diamonds. They combine improved reflection compared with old brilliant cuts while retaining more refraction than modern brilliants.
The slightly raised central stone means the ring has a straight edge, so a wedding band could be worn next to it without a gap.
This is a sparkly show-off of a ring. It just loves the camera!
And it could easily be resized. This is a free service I offer with all sizeable rings.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX, FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in 18-carat white gold
• Central early modern round brilliant-cut diamond estimated at 0.35 carats, graded set as J-K/SI1
• Five single cuts on either side are estimated to total 0.15 carats, graded set at J-K/SI
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $3,750
• Size approximately 8 1/2 or Q 1/2, but easily resized free of charge
• Weight is 1.8 grams
• In excellent vintage condition
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)